In light of recent guidance from state leaders and public health officials regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), the Boston Bulldogs Running Club has made a decision to suspend all weekly group runs and other scheduled in-person activities until further notice. Our Chicago chapter, which runs on Tuesday nights, will suspend its weekly group runs until at least March 30.
- Monday March 9: Quincy Full Circle
- Tuesday March 9: Chicago Full Circle
- Saturday March 7: Bulldogs shopping day at Marathon Sports Washington Square Brookline
- Wednesday, March 18: Natick Full Circle
- Sunday April 11: Taste of Healing Open House (hosted by the H.E.A.L.I.N.G program), 9am-12pm in Newton
- Saturday, April 18: B.A.A. 5K
- Monday April 20: BOSTON MARATHON 11 Bulldogs running!
- Sunday Apr 26: 2020 Becca Pizzi 5K in Belmont