The next best thing to seeing everyone live and in person at Franklin Park
is a virtual version of the Run for Recovery & Tribute.
Registration is open and we are gearing up for a virtual 5K, Community Festival and Tribute.
Details will be posted here and on social media.
Register now, create a team for your organization, or for your family and friends.
Shout out to Grand Marshals for this year's race, Bryan Gould and Peter Villa of the How Was Your Run Today podcast as our 2021 Run for Recovery Grand Marshals.
And don't forget to create your own bib (see template on Run for Recovery page).
Here's an inspiring sample from Bulldog and artiste extraordinaire Charlotte:
Boston Bulldogs/ New Balance Store
Just in time for Spring! The Boston Bulldogs are proud to partner with New Balance for a limited time online store. Shop jackets, shirts, pants, shorts, and more!
Click HERE to check it out!
Let us know how you like it and if you have any feedback!
Questions ordering? Call/ text 844-628-3267 or email here.
Natick Run Location Paused
The Boston Bulldogs extend their gratitude and appreciation to Angi MacDonnell for her leadership in Natick for the last year and a half. Thank you, Angi, for your dedication to the Bulldogs!
Weekly run locations in Chestnut Hill, Plymouth and Quincy remain open for anyone who has been running with the Natick group and wants to keep running with the Bulldogs.
2021 BAA Boston Marathon
Join the Virtual Boston Bulldogs Team!
- If you are interested in joining the virtual team, 70,000 registered bibs became available on March 30. Here's how to join the Virtual Boston Bulldogs Team:
- Email us to let us know you want to join the Boston Bulldogs Team!
- Fundraising commitment is $1500 per runner this year. We'll help you to build a fundraising page to let your friends and family know you're running for the Bulldogs!
- Train with the Boston Bulldogs team and we'll share training plans and more! We'll help each reach the finish line! Stay tuned for more details.
Weekly runs have resumed in Brighton, Quincy, and Plymouth effective February 20th with public health restrictions/ guidelines in place.
- Masks are required before, during, and after runs.
- Smaller Running Groups: We will break up into smaller running groups of 4-6 runners with route options as indicated. Please reach out to a run coordinator or leader for more details. (See below)
- Round-up/Gatherings: We will limit our round-up time to 10 minutes and ask that runners limit their gatherings before and after runs.
Check out this New York Times article!
Boston Bulldogs Newsletter:
Check out the latest Winter 2021 issue of the Boston Bulldogs Newsletter
Now more than ever we are thankful for the support and encouragement of our community.
Access to virtual member meetings and activities!
(Membership fees are waived for those who cannot pay the annual fee).
Check out our Event Calendar for a full list of activities and runs.
Check it out!
Boston Bulldogs in Runners World
Boston Bulldogs featured in Sparking Life (below)