- Register now for the 2020 Run for Recovery 5K & Tribute: the virtual version. With your support, our goal is to continue our annual tradition of bringing our community together to honor those we have lost, and to move forward in support of wellness in recovery. Stay well!
- Weekly Runs In light of recent guidance from state leaders and public health officials regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), the Boston Bulldogs Running Club has suspended all weekly group runs and other scheduled in-person activities until further notice, including our Chicago chapter weekly runs.
- SUPPORT the 2020 Boston Bulldogs Boston MarathonTeam! A team of amazing Boston Bulldogs will be running the rescheduled Boston Marathon in September and raising funds for the Club. Please consider either a team donation or support for individual runner(s)!
- Consider joining the Boston Bulldogs Running Club now for access to virtual member meetings and activities. (Fees are waived for those who cannot pay the annual memebership fee). We're here!
- HOT OFF THE PRESS: Check out the latest issue of the Boston Bulldogs newsletter
Boston Bulldogs in Runners World
Boston Bulldogs featured in Sparking Life video (below)